Xero app Research ServiceEnjoy the additional benefits of using Xero
Are you already enjoying the benefits of using Xero for your business finances?
Do you now have several business systems in place that just don’t work together and you think that you could be working more efficiently?
So are you now looking at other systems and processes in your business that you want to integrate with Xero?
Introducing the Xero App Marketplace
You are probably aware that your Xero accounting software has relationships with hundreds of other business apps and softwares that integrate together to streamline, reduce duplication and help you to be really efficient in your business processes. Click here https://www.xero.com/uk/marketplace/ to view the hundreds of apps currently available in the following areas;
- Inventory/stock management
- CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Point of sale
- Receipt/bill and document processing
- Financial services
- Payment providers (direct debit, card payments etc)
- Time tracking
- Payroll and HR
- Invoicing and job management
- Debtor tracking and credit control
- Document management
You can see that there is a huge choice out there and it is going to take you some time to research the various options and to find the best solution for you. This is time that you may not be able to afford to personally give to this but you also know that if you invest time in this, that you and your team will reap the benefits and save time in your day to day operations.
So this is where we come in. We are now providing an exciting new service which is a Xero App Advisory Service which will help you to make the steps forward in your business that you know you need to take.
Xero app Advisory Service
Our Xero App Advisory Service is designed with one purpose in mind. That is to identify for you other software/s that you could implement in your business that will integrate with Xero and will save staff time and make your business processes more efficient and effective.
Our service includes the following;
- Taking a full brief from you as to what you are looking for from your new business system/s Finding out and understanding how you do things currently and what you want to change. What are the objectives that you want to achieve?
- Researching the options available and recommending to you one or more options for you to explore further.
- Arranging a demonstration with one or more of the software providers to enable you to see the system in operation and to ask all your questions.
- Liaising with the software provider to get answers to any outstanding questions or issues you have that will help you identify if the software is right for your business.
- Supporting you to a point where you are able to make a decision on your chosen software.
What Does It Cost?
This service costs just £299 plus VAT for each type of business system that you are seeking. For example, if you are just looking for a new CRM system that integrates with Xero, then it will cost £299 plus VAT. If you are looking for a CRM system and also a Point of Sale system then it will cost £598 plus VAT. Our fees are chargeable at 50% at the start of the project and 50% on completion.
What Happens After You Have Decided Which Software To Go With?
Having got to the point where you know what software you want to go with, it is then for you to decide your timescale for implementation and how you are going to do that. In many cases, you or one of your team will then take this forward .
However, if you don’t have the time and resource to do this and want us to stay involved for a bit longer to help you implement your new system, then you can of course talk to us about helping you with this.
Want To Find Out More?
If you think this service is something which would help your business operate more efficiently, please don’t hesitate to contact us for an informal chat.
Call us on 01462 455 455 or use the form below
Xero app Service Enquiry
I would like to say a massive thank you for helping me out the Xero.
Having worked with you, I now feel super-organised and totally relaxed that my numbers are in safe hands.
You have saved me so much time, and also prevented me from falling out wit Xero customer services! I was completely perplexed at the prospect of entering my opening balances into Xero, whilst also experiencing some strange bugs relating to PAYE and bank reconciliation.
Your knowledge of Xero and organisational skills were a force to be reckoned with, as you resolved all the issues we were experiencing.Chris