Premium*From (plus VAT)
- Suitable for: Established growing businesses, VAT registered, With more complex accounting requirements, Wanting to proactively manage their finances with cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Posting of purchase invoices, expenses and cash transactions
- Posting of basic sales information
- Posting of bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card transactions & reconciliations
- Sales & purchase ledger reconciliations
- Payroll journals
- Raising and resolution of queries
- Maintaining Company bookkeeping records
- Financial report pack
- Year end checks and pack for accountant
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Supply of paperless expense and receipt processing software
- Supply of Xero accounting software
- Quarterly finance review meeting (skype/phone)
- Completing quarterly VAT return and submission
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Setting annual budgets in Xero
- Accruals and prepayment journals
- Maintaining fixed asset register
We know that all businesses operate differently and so all our packages can be tailored further to meet your specific needs
This package is ideal for businesses with one or more of the following characteristics;
- Are an established business
- Are VAT registered
- May be in the construction industry and have CIS requirements
- Have complex accounting and reporting requirements
- Want a full bookkeeping service to ensure they are fully compliant
- Like their bookkeeping carried out on site
- Need more frequent bookkeeping e.g. weekly, fortnightly
- Would benefit from a monthly accounts review meeting
What’s included in the Premium Package?
- Processing all sales income: We input or import sales invoices for your customers and/or recording income you receive in other ways e.g. PDQ systems. We record the income you have received in your bank accounts and other payment methods.
- Processing purchase invoices, receipts and expenses: We enter all purchase documentation and ensure all transactions are coded to the correct expenditure code We mark those that have been paid in the bookkeeping software so you always know what is outstanding.
- Bank payment processing: We go through your bank and credit card statements to process all other items which aren’t related to bills you’ve received. For example, debit card receipts, insurance payments, bank interest or charges etc.
- Bank & credit card reconciliation: We make sure that all our transactions in the software match and are reconciled with your bank and credit card accounts. Your balance at the end of each month on these accounts must match.
- Expenses processing: We process expense claims made by your employees and ensure the expenditure is correctly coded.
- Monthly client report pack: Once bookkeeping for the month is fully completed, we provide you with a profit & loss report, balance sheet, debtors report and creditors report so you know how your business is doing and you can use this in your business decisions.
- Year end pack to accountant: At the year end, we carry out year end checks and then provide your accountant with all the information they need to complete your year end accounts. We liaise with your accountant to deal with any queries so you have a seemless service.
- Journals: We do payroll journals and other journals which may be required by the business e.g. accruals, work in progress, deferred income etc.
- CIS return preparation and submission: For companies sub contracting in the construction industry, we prepare and submit your monthly CIS return and provide CIS statements for sub contractors.
- VAT submission: We check all transactions to ensure VAT is applied appropriately and prepare your VAT return. Once you have approved it, we submit your VAT return for you so you do not miss the deadline.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance: If you have business assets which you want to record within an asset register, we can log these in your software for you.
- Option to have bookkeeping carried out on client premises monthly within 10 mile radius: If you would like your bookkeeping carried out on site, then we can come in on a regular basis and work with you and your team to get the bookkeeping completed
- Option to have a mid monthly bookkeeping provided: If you don’t want to wait until the end of the month for your financial information, the option is there for you to have your bookkeeping done twice per month.
- Monthly accounts review (by phone or in person): If you would like us to go through your financial reports with you in person we can arrange a monthly call to do this.
Other services: Please chat to us if you need credit control, payroll, sales invoice generation, payment of suppliers on your behalf, budgets entered etc so that we can provide you with a price for these other services.
Need Something More?
Don't know which package is right for you?
If you are not sure which package is for you or you are looking for a bespoke solution just drop us a line.
We’re happy to give you a FREE consultation that will confirm the package right for you or the bespoke solution that will help you and your business.