Hitchin Xero TrainingPaid Courses, Free introduction workshops & webinars
Need some help to get started with Xero?
Perhaps you have already decided to move to Xero or your accountant is encouraging you to use it.
Prefer to learn face to face rather than by online courses and videos?
We provide Xero workshops – hands on and practical training from just £59 +VAT from our offices in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. All the dates can be found below.
Why come and train with us?
- You will be trained by bookkeepers who do this every day
- You learn with a small friendly group of other business people
- We go at your pace
- We answer your questions as we go along
- We show you the most efficient ways to do things to save you time
- We provide a follow up consultation, so you can ask any other questions which have arisen for you since the workshop
Just choose the Xero workshops that you need for your business:
Using Xero for quotes, invoicing and credit control
- Are you looking to use Xero to send quotations and invoices to your customers? We show you how to keep track of your quotes and sales and a simple and quick way to get quotes and invoices out to your customers and save you lots of time.
- In this 2 hour session we include;
- How to set up your quotes, invoice and email templates to personalise these for your business
- How to do quotes for customers and use the quotes function to manage the work you have coming into your business
- How to raise sales invoices and send these to your customers – individual and repeating invoices.
- How to raise credit notes
- How to use the inventory function to make raising invoices quicker and easier
- Using the customer contract screens to store your customer information
- Using Xero for credit control – sending reminders, statements and follow up communications and making notes
Xero Bookkeeping Basics
- Are you looking for a hands on workshop which allows you to practice and understand each step of the bookkeeping process with the support of a trained bookkeeper? If so, this workshop is for you.
- In this workshop we show you the most effective ways to get your bookkeeping done in the correct way and in the most time efficient manner. We cover with you;
- Entering purchase invoices, receipts and expenses
- Entering sales information
- Matching payments made or received
- Expense claims
- Bank reconciliation processes
- VAT returns
- Month end bookkeeping checks you must do
- Using your reports
- Overview of what else you can use Xero for