- Suitable for: New or young businesses, Not VAT registered, Straightforward bookkeeping requirements, Requiring only a quarterly service
- Posting of purchase invoices, expenses and cash transactions
- Posting of basic sales information
- Posting of bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card transactions & reconciliations
- Sales & purchase ledger reconciliations
- Payroll journals
- Raising and resolution of queries
- Maintaining Company bookkeeping records
- Financial report pack
- Year end checks and pack for accountant
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Supply of paperless expense and receipt processing software
- Supply of Xero accounting software
This package is ideal for businesses with one or more of the following characteristics;
- Are not VAT registered
- Are a new business
- Are sole traders or partnerships
- Have straight forward bookkeeping requirements
- Want an effective bookkeeping service and to ensure they are fully compliant
What’s included in the Entry Package?
- Processing all sales income: We input or import sales invoices for your customers and/or recording income you receive in other ways e.g. PDQ systems. We record the income you have received in your bank accounts and other payment methods.
- Processing purchase invoices, receipts and expenses: We enter all purchase documentation and ensure all transactions are coded to the correct expenditure code We mark those that have been paid in the bookkeeping software so you always know what is outstanding.
- Bank payment processing: We go through your bank and credit card statements to process all other items which aren’t related to bills you’ve received. For example, debit card receipts, insurance payments, bank interest or charges etc.
- Bank & credit card reconciliation: We make sure that all our transactions in the software match and are reconciled with your bank and credit card accounts. Your balance at the end of each month on these accounts must match.
- Expenses processing: We process expense claims made by your employees and ensure the expenditure is correctly coded.
- Monthly client report pack: Once bookkeeping for the month is fully completed, we provide you with a profit & loss report, balance sheet, debtors report and creditors report so you know how your business is doing and you can use this in your business decisions.
- Year end pack to accountant: At the year end, we carry out year end checks and then provide your accountant with all the information they need to complete your year end accounts. We liaise with your accountant to deal with any queries so you have a seemless service.
Need Something More?
Don't know which package is right for you?
We’re happy to give you a FREE consultation that will confirm the package right for you or the bespoke solution that will help you and your business.