Cambridge Xero EventsPaid Courses, Free introduction workshops & webinars
Need some help to get started with Xero?
Perhaps you have already decided to move to Xero or your accountant is encouraging you to use it
Perhaps you are already an experienced bookkeeper and want to learn how to carry out bookkeeping using Xero.
If you prefer to learn face to face rather than by online courses and videos, then these workshops will be for you.
We provide 1 day Xero workshops for just £149 plus VAT – this is hands on and practical training where we show you how to do the full bookkeeping process from beginning to end and in the most time efficient way and get the most from your Xero.
Why come and train with us?
- You will be trained by bookkeepers who do this every day
- You learn with a small friendly group of other business people
- We go at your pace
- We answer your questions as we go along
- We show you the most efficient ways to do things to save you time
- We provide a follow up consultation or on-going support, so you can ask any other questions which have arisen for you since the workshop
What you will learn during our workshops
You will learn all the basics of Xero bookkeeping in 1 day
- How to create and send quotes for customers
- How to raise sales invoices and send these to your customers
- How to enter purchase invoices, receipts and expenses
- How to match payments made and received
- Bank reconciliation processes
- VAT returns
- Month end bookkeeping checks you should doing your reports
- Using your reports
- Using Xero for credit control
- Overview of what else you can use Xero for
Dates and locations
Our next events are being held on the following dates. For our next workshop dates and locations please contact us.
We also provide one-to-one training and group training workshops as and when required – please contact us if you would like to discuss or arrange training or a workshop.